Unfortunately, Google Play Services has stopped
Is it actually a virus or it is a problem with the Google Play Service? I have tried disabling the Google Play Service but the message keeps appearing. I have Norton Mobile running on my phone to pick up on viruses and to alert me to any possible security issues and also Lookout. They haven’t picked up anything. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Your play store app down and it seems you are facing the error: Unfortunately Google Play Services Has Stopped, that is why you are here on this page… If you do, here we have few simple things you can try to resolve the issue related to Android developer service. Even though the problem from Google framework services that showing an error message when you downloading apps, or the problem came when at the Play Store app is not opening, we always have working tutorials with proper solutions. Here’s what you can do when the Google Play Store doesn’t work for you. Its not that much hard but surely you will get out of this play store error messages.
In previous tutorial we have seen, “Unfortunately, Touchwiz home has stopped”. But today we are going into major task facing lots of people these days. It can happen to your Android smartphone that you will receive the following message: “Unfortunately, Google play services has stopped” & it has recently started popping up on a number of Android based phones and tablets, so we looked into it and here are a few solutions to fix this issue. There are lots of folks who stuck on solving and screaming “Please help to get rid from this error. I have tried many solutions like clear catch data, reinstalled, updated from play store but nothing to be work“.
Unfortunately Google Play Services Has Stopped Problem Solved
Here, we would like to give a few tips that can fix it and thus these errors will no longer show up on your smartphone. A number of reasons are available for the “Google play services has stopped” error. We found several methods to fix this error and let’s see which one fits for your Android phone and tablet. If you feel comfortable troubleshooting on your own, I have included the steps below.
Solution For Unfortunately Google Play Services Has Stopped
Step 1. Delete & re-install Google Play and make sure you upgrade your Google Play Services to latest version.
To get your device working again, you will need to uninstall and reinstall updates to Google Play services.
- Go to Settings >> Select Security >> Device administrators >> Deactivate Android Device Manager
- Uninstall Google Play services update
- Go to Settings >> Application Manager >> All >> Google Play services >> Select Uninstall Updates
- If you use an app that requires the latest Google Play services, you’ll get an update prompt and the update may immediately be reinstalled.
- Now again go to Settings >> Select Security >> Device administrators >> ACTIVATE Android Device Manager
- Reboot your device.
Step 2. Reset Google Play Services cache CACHE & UPDATES
The Google Play Services app in your phone acts like a framework for all the Google and Google Play apps installed in your phone. So try this;
- Go to Settings >> Application Manager >> All >> Google Play Store >> clear cache & uninstall updates.
- Reboot device.
Step 3. Clear the Google Services Framework cache
The Google Services Framework system app on your Android device stores information and helps your phone sync with Google servers; and keeps your Google Play Services up and running.
- Go to Settings >> Application Manager >> All >> Google Services Framework >> click “Force stop” & tap on the “Clear cache” button.
- Reboot device.
Step 4. Remove Google account and add it again
Make sure you have backed you all your data before doing this steps.
- Go to Settings >> Accounts >> Google >> Select your email ID >> Click on Remove account.
- After again add the Google account. Enter your email address from Gmail and then continue. Your Google account will be added automatically.
- Reboot device.
Step 5. Reset all app preferences
- Go to Settings >> Application Manager >> All >> Menu >> Reset App Preferences
- Reboot phone immediately
feel free to put your review on below comment